Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Two more days and we are off!!!

Just two more days and we will be hitting the road. It's only going to be a week and 3 days but I sure will miss my boys. (and Jamie, Craig, Kristin, John) Maybe they will e-mail me and let me know how they are doing. As most of you know I always cook for all of them on Thursday nights. I enjoy that very much and look forward to it every week. Even though we live close to each other, there are times we may not see each other from week to week. My mom and dad also come, along with my nephews Jeremy and sometimes Jacob. It has been so hot that we are couped up in the house after we eat. It is even too hot to swim, now that is bad. Anyway I'm going to miss cooking for them 2 weeks straight. I think I have this blog thing figured out. Kristin helped me set it up, just hope I remember everything.

No comments: