Sunday, September 2, 2007

Day 4








Today we left out and went to see 2 lighthouses, the first was 30 Mile Point Light and the 2nd was Old Fort Niagara Light. They were on the USA side, then we went back into Canada and rode up the Niagara Parkway to Niagara-On-The-Lake. We were going to ride the jet boats but it was so crowded we couldn't find anywhere to park, the meter maid was giving tickets left and right for people parking in the grass. Go to www.whirlpooljet.com Looked like it would have been fun. So we left and came back to the hotel and then walked to the falls. Took pics. Then we went to the Skylon Tower. Go to www.skylon.com Sorry I forgot how Kristin showed me how to add a link. Anyway we went to the top of it and took pics. Then went and ate. After that there was a fireworks show at the falls. Now that was spectacular, So that was our day and we are headed on up into Canada tomorrow.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I saw the whirpool thing on tv not too long ago. I'm sure ya'll would have loved it, but after watching it on tv, you couldn't have paid me to get on it! HA I know ya'll are having a great time! We love and miss you!

P.S. I like the pictures that ya'll take yourselves HAHA