Wednesday, August 27, 2008

OK, so I'm a once a year blogger. It is that time of year again to take our annual trip in the Pony (aka Mustang) We always try to take our vacation around our anniverary Sept. 3rd (32 wonderful years) Which is always around Labor Day so we get an extra day. This year we are going to the Western part of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. We start out going up through the middle of Illinois, Wisconsin, then to Ironwood, MI which is the most western city of Michigan. From there we go up the coast of Lake Superior to Copper Harbor, then to Marquette, Mi and Menominee, MI. Then we will be going into the finger of Wisconsin to the Sturgeon Bay area. This is all subject to change :) We have no definate plans, but this is the general area we will be in. I probably won't have any pics until Sunday, but I will try to post everyday as long as I have WiFi. We will be leaving sometime Friday, whenever Buddy can get away. My dad is having surgery on Thurs. on his corroded artery (putting in a stint) so keep him in your prayers. He is also having a lot of pain from his back and hip, so pray for some relief there. We celebrated his 83rd Birthday on Tues. night. What an amazing man. I have been so lucky to have him for my dad.

No comments: