Saturday, November 29, 2008

Griswold's work is done

We turned the lights on Thursday night. Everything looked good when we left. After we came back from Thanksgiving dinner at Sissy's we topped the hill and Buddy spotted the problem first. He said OH NO. There were several lights out on the side of the house where the star is. I thought it looked pretty major but when he checked it out Friday afternoon it was only where a plug had come loose. There were also several lights out on the deck, and once again no big deal that couldn't be fixed. Had to replace a net on one of the trees and voila that was it. I'll take pics of the big Santa and the reindeer herd tomorrow during daylight. Our neighbor, which has never put lights on his house was putting some up today. He said his girls kept begging him to fix their house like Buddy's. Guess we have some competition now, but he has a long way's to go to catch up with Clark (Buddy) Griswold.
This is the Sanford Christmas House
Down the driveway
Carousel Train

3 comments:

Craftysis7 said...

THEY REALLY LOOK GOOD!! GREAT JOB CLARK, HAHAH!! I GUESS WE WILL SEEM THEM IN PERSON DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS!!

LOVE YA,

JessicaBates said...

The house looks beautiful! Can't wait to see it. And thanks for the comment about my painting! Also, I'm bringing you Bel Canto to read. I'll deliver it personally on December 26! Love you.

The Bates Girls! said...

Beautiful! I love it! I'm going to have to hire Clark next year so I can get a few lights up!