Sunday, November 22, 2009

Camping Week 3 (Nature Shots)

I took way too many pictures of trees and critters. It was hard to narrow them down, but here they are just a few that I took, hope you enjoy.
One of my favorite of the early morning sunrise





My feathered and furry friends.





View from outlook, looking toward the campground far right around the bend.
View from outlook, looking toward Cordell Hull Dam Enjoyed a beautiful full moon. It was so bright it seemed like daytime at 3:00 a.m.







Every evening at sunset I would walk up and see the deer. There were as many as 28 counted at one time.



Early morning fog next 5 pics



Yet another sunset

My camping buddy (Lexie)

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Great Pics!

Kristin said...

WOW! Thats a lot of pics! The fog ones are my fav.!

maybe said...

I'm appreciate your writing skill.Please keep on working hard.^^

Heather said...

Your nature pictures are amazing!