Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hills of Virginia

It was a very interesting weekend is all I can say. Went to a beautiful wedding in VA and came home VIA backroads through the south western part of Virgina. Beautiful landscape and nice curvy roads with the Mustang. (We are not actually home yet, another whole story). The haze in the sky made a big diffence in the pictures, but still beautiful.



I love Barns!!!


Lots of houses like this along the way. Check out the arch in the windows. These houses are miles and miles from any major city, and built years and years ago. Yes, sorry another barn. Curvy roads are fun in the Mustang Very hazy, but a beautiful view


Watauga Lake in TN. We stopped here and ate lunch at a restaurant that was overlooking the lake. I knew something was wrong with Buddy when he only ate half of a cheeseburger and hardly any fries.

1 comment:

JessicaBates said...

Great pics! I like the barn pictures, too. Hope you guys made it home safely! -- About your Oregon trip, I lived with a girl in college from Oregon (you may remember I brought her with me to your house for Christmas one year because she couldn't go home, her name's Ellen, but we all called her Oregon). She said Oregon was the most beautiful place, especially Crater Lake. A drive down the CA coast would be great! I've heard it's very fun to do. Maybe Buddy will change his mind. :) Love you!