Monday, March 16, 2009

Never leave Mitchell unattended

We kept Mitchell Friday night, while John and Kristin went on a date. I have a gate on my stairs to keep the little ones from going up. Well, Mitchell (or Mr. Incredible) that's what he calls himself, decided he would find another way to get to the cat upstairs. We were watching TV and looked over and he was on his way up the stairs on the outside. Buddy stood right under him to see how far he would go. The boy isn't afraid of anything, which is kind of scary.
Craig and his family are back from Gatlinburg. He posted several pics from their trip on facebook if you have him on your list. I'm sure Jamie will post a blog about it also.
On the way up
Almost there Made it.
Now how do I get down? Spiderman fighting with Papaw Papaw and Mitchell watching cartoons, winding down for the night.

1 comment:

The Bates Girls! said...

Omg I saw this on KK's blog ! He is a tough one ! Better watch him "every" second. Reminds me of Maggie. Looks like he wore PawPaw out!