Thursday, September 3, 2009

Anniversaries

Yesterday was my mom & dad's 59th anniversary. What a lucky girl I am to have such wonderful Christian parents. They have taught me so much in my lifetime. Last night we took them to Wasabi Japanese Steak House. It was their first time there and the boys first time. It is fun to watch them cook in front of you. Nolen & Mitchell were not too crazy about the part when the chef set the grill on fire. They kept thinking it was going to make a loud noise. Trevor just sat and watched in awe. He loved it. The chef was very good and quite amusing. The food was wonderful and we enjoyed a good time together. Today is mine and Buddy's 33rd anniversary. What a lucky girl I am to have a wonderful & loving husband. He has been a great dad to my kids and a very proud PaPaw. We are leaving Friday morning for a long weekend get-away to Pigeon Forge. Looking forward to some quiet mountain time with my hubby.




Uncle Craig & Mitchell The chef was spinning his knives around making a helicopter for the boys. He was very good and entertaining. The boys thought he was very funny. Mitchell was still thinking it was going to make a loud noise so he kept his ears covered. He made them a heart out of the rice. He made them a torch.
Sweet boys Nolen & Mitchell. Trevor was still busy eating. Looking at the fishys

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you both have fun in the mountains :) love you.