Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Shelby Dianne Carey

This is the newest addition to the Sanford family. Shelby Dianne Carey arrived at 8:24 this morning. What a joy & blessing to see your own child have their children. There are no words to explain it. I know most of you that see my blog also look at hers, and if not look under my family & friends and go to her blog. She has a lot more pics. I will post more later. I am so blessed to have two incredible kids & spouses, and now have 4 incredible grandchildren. It just doesn't seem real sometimes.
A very proud & beautiful mommy and to look at her who would know she had not been asleep in 37 hrs. This little girl is going to steal this daddy's heart, just like Kristin did for Buddy. Proud Big Brother Mitchell, holding his little sister Shelby for the first time.



2 comments:

Nancy said...

Precious! I want one too!

Craftysis7 said...

Mitchell is going to be a very good big brother!! She is just beautiful!! Can't wait till I get to come see her again!! I am thinking these little girls are going to be so much fun! Different from all these boys for sure!! I am hoping I might get to go to a dance recital for a change, What do you think?? Probably not, will probably still be at the ball park just will be a different part of it I have never experienced, I guess. Will have to wait and see!! Give her a big kiss for me.

Love yall!!