Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter

Easter Sunday was a great day. I had the whole family at church with me. (which I usually do) After church we went to Buddy's Uncle Bobby & Aunt Peggy's house for family dinner. My mom & dad joined us this year. I have no clue how many were there but there was a bunch. Sometimes this is the only time of the year that we see some of the other family members. So, it is good to be able to gather, socialize, and catch up on what everyone has been doing throughout the year. We had Bobby's famous grilled pork chops and the rest of us brought sides & desserts. After we ate, the kids had an egg hunt. It was a beautiful day and very warm.
Shelby smiles with her eyes even if she has her mouth closed.
One of the few pics I was able to capture of Trevor with his cute smile. He was not in the mood for pics today. Mitchell didn't seem to have a problem with a smile.
My sweet grandkids (I am so blessed) Mitchell loves his baby sister (Shelbers as he calls her) My family (so proud of them all) Sanford Family (Nolen was having a rough time) Carey family Nolen & Mitchell were striking the pose in the next 3 pics.

This baby is always smiling and happy Shelby & Mommy And they are off for the egg hunt.
Nolen was checking to see if they were going for money or candy


Craig & his boys Pappy with most of his grandkids. Craig & his family had to leave early for a birthday party, also Jessica of course is in Miami. Missed you Jess.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh, great pictures! This makes me miss you guys :(

The pictures I LOVE are the one with Shelby on the ground by the bridge by herself (SO SWEET!), the one of Mitchell holding Shelbers in the grass, the one of Nolen and Mitchell up close looking to the left, and the one where the kids are starting to hunt. I made a few of them bigger to see them better, and I noticed the one where the hunt is starting my mom has a cigarette in her mouth. It made me laugh so hard! Hahah! I love you guys! Glad you had a great Easter.

Jess

The Bates Girls! said...

Great post Becky! Loved the pics and you are right about that little Shelbster she is always smiling!

Jess you weren't supposed to see that! Someday maybe I won't do that anymore! I do miss you terribly on all of the family get togethers! Feels like a part of me is missing! :)