Monday, September 9, 2013

2013 New Years through Sept. Catching UP!

 On New Years weekend, we took Nolen, Mitchell, and my Mom to Virginia. The boys finally got to see a good snow. It was a fast fun filled weekend. The boy's got to play in the snow.
We went to a ski lodge, but the power was out so they couldn't do anything and then we went back to visit,,,,,
Aunt Ruby, and,,,,,,
Uncle Herman.
Mom was able to spend some quality time with her sister Ruby
I was able to spend some good time with my best friend Debbie. and her mom,,,,
Janet.
This was Easter Sunday at our house.
Mitchell was baptized by his daddy, and 
Uncle John also baptized Nolen.
Pastor Andrew dedicated Grayson
Then it was time for Shelby's school program.

Trevor's kindergarten graduation,, 
Nolen had career day.
Mitchell graduated from kindergarten
Mitchell's 7th birthday

Mom's 80th birthday
                                                     Shelby's 4th birthday
Now it is time to take our vacation. I was really catching up on the blog to make sure I still knew how to do it, because seems like the only time I really blog is when we travel. Maybe this will inspire me to keep it up. Looks like I need a little brushing up, on my blogging. I'll have to work on that while I'm on my trip.


No comments: