Monday, October 27, 2008

Last Days Camping

The rains finally stopped Friday afternoon and brought with it cooler temperatures. I had a fire pretty much all day on Saturday. It was breezy and cool for most of the day. This is the weekend that we normally do our family camping trip, so glad we did it last week. Me and Buddy took a good long walk and I read most of the day. Sunday morning wasn't as cool, so I sat out and read. Buddy did some cleaning on the camper. We got home around 3 yesterday :( Got the camper all unloaded for the season. So until next year camping days are over.
This is my last night sunset. Once again the pic don't do this justice. The sun was setting and shining on the trees.
Sneaky Squirrel eating the bird food
Bluejay eating the squirrel food.
This one is kind of hard to see but there is a woodpecker on the right of the tree
Chick-A-Dee
Titmouse
I see some pretty good sunsets from my front porch also.

No comments: