Friday, October 10, 2008

Thursday Again

We had another fun Thursday night. This week we had breakfast for supper. The whole Cracker Barrel works. Bacon, sausage, hash browns, breakfast casserole, scrambled eggs, gravy, biscuits, cinnamon rolls, cookies. Fruit and WW quiche for me. :( John wasn't able to make it, as he had a board meeting at school. I had plenty of eggs left over since he wasn't there. Missed you John. I always send my left overs to work with Buddy. He says they take care of it with no problem. Once again the kids went upstairs to play. Nolen and Mitchell are really becoming quite the friends. I remember when Mitchell was just a tiny baby, Nolen would walk all the way around the room to avoid coming in contact with him. Now they can't wait to see each other. We won't be eating here next Thursday, because I leave Wednesday to go camping. Should be a fun weekend with everyone. It will be me and Buddy, Craig, Jamie, Nolen, Trevor, Kristin, John & Mitchell. Sissy, Tony, David, Tiffany, & Drew. Marty & Maggie. Vickie, Lee & Dillion. And we welcome our new Oct. campout members (Jamie's parents) Suzanne & David. Shannah will be coming up on Friday also. If I can get my AT &T to work from the campground I'll post from there. We will do our pumpkin carving on Saturday. Drew has to leave early Sat. morning so he will do his on Friday. So until next time. "Life is Good on Grandma's Hill"
Once again not sure what type of pool game this is, guess we will have to ask Shannah



Don't think these two could scare anyone.



Who is this masked man?




Peek-A-Boo I see you!





Mitchell tackling Papaw (or maybe he is giving him some love, not sure)






Happy Little Trevor







As long as he has food he is a happy camper









2 comments:

Craftysis7 said...

Wow, that meal sounded awesome. Can't wait until camping!! I think Darryl is coming for Thursday with Tiff and Drew. They will have to leave after supper on Friday. Darryl has to work Saturday morning and Tiff has a shower and a birthday party!! At least they will have a full day there. See ya at Defeated Creek!!

Kristin said...

The food was DELICIOUS! My fav.!HAHA What a great photographer you have! :0) Can't wait to go camping!