Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Snow Day

There hasn't been much to report in the past few weeks. Other than it has been really cold. I didn't have my Thursday night family dinner last week, because the high for that day was 20 and the low was going to be 2. Just too cold for my mom and dad to get out and also for the kiddo's.
It hasn't been quite as cold the past couple of days. We did have a little bit of snow yesterday. I have had a fire rolling for the past week, and the wood pile is going down fast. It was a good day to stay inside. I have 3 personalized baby afghans to get finished, so after my 4 mile walk on the treadmill and cleaning out my closet, that is what I did the rest of the day.
Abby would rather just stand out in the snow than come inside. She finally did go to the basement after awhile. You can't really tell in this pic, but there were 10-12 cardinals in the trees and more on the ground. The birds have been keeping me busy filling their feeders up.

No comments: