Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Kristin

Family table was a little empty this week. Trevor is actually in the high chair but can't see him.
We had Kristin's birthday dinner last night. So sorry Nolen, Craig and Jamie couldn't be there. Her picked menu was breakfast. We had eggsbenedict hashbrowns, bacon/cheese/bread, gravy & biscuits It's so hard to believe she is 28 years, old, married, has a son and another baby on the way. She is still my little girl She was such a joy to watch grow up. I think that those of you that know her, she has the most beautiful spirit about her. She is thoughtful, caring and loving. She is the daughter that every mother would hope for. I'm thankful that both of my kids live close by. It would be so hard to not be able to see my kids and grandkids on a regular basis. That is why I so enjoy our Thursday nights together as a family.

Through the years. May need to double click on the pic to see it better.
Kristin and me on Wedding Day July 31, 2004
Kristin's plate. Does it look like she is eating for 2?



Blowing out the candles


2 comments:

Kristin said...

Awwwww Tear tear! HAHA Thanks for the nice comments! And thanks for the breakfast. It was oh so yummy like everything else you cook! Love you!

Nancy said...

You made me cry too! I remember that little girl. Kristin, You are a beautiful woman. We are so proud of you.