Friday, August 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Craig

Today is Craig's birthday. Wow, 31 years old. So hard to believe. They grow up way too fast. All you mom's out there with little ones, that seem to get frustrated with them; just remember, in the blink of an eye they are grown and gone from home. So enjoy every minute you have with them. You will have plenty of me time sooner than you think. Craig & Kristin both were such easy going and fun kids. I know they both practically grew up at the ballpark, but I don't think they minded it so much, because there were always friends to play with. We lived on a dead end street and so they only had each other to play with. They really got along great to be brother and sister. I'm thankful too, that they are still close today. I'm a lucky mom to have had such good respectful and loving children.
Last night we had Craig's birthday dinner. He always requests stir fry. I stir fried veggies, had steak & chicken, fried rice, egg rolls, chinese dumplings and corn on the cob. He has never been much of a sweet eater. He is that much like me. I would rather have potato chips than a piece of chocolate any day. So instead of a cake he wanted some cornbread. So my mom made the cornbread and we put candles on it. I also did make some brownies for the rest.
Birthday boy loading his plate down.
I guess that is enough for the first round. Big plate was full so had to come back to get another one for his corn. Craig with his birthday cake (Cornbread)

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Gee! I remember when he was born!