Saturday, August 15, 2009

Let's go Camping

I will be leaving Sunday for another week of camping. Buddy will pull the camper to the campground and get me all set up. He will spend the night and be back the end of the week. I'll be taking Mitchell up with me, since Kristin has a lot of work that came in for her to do. She will come back and get him on Tuesday. Craig was planning on taking his family to the beach, but he is still not sure if they are going to get to go or not. If they don't go, I'll take Nolen up with us too. I don't think I'm quite ready to take 3 on my own just yet. Trevor will get his turn eventually of getting to spend the night in the camper. Not sure how my internet will be working on my laptop up there. It just depends on the spot we are in. Some places are better than others. Thank goodness for the Iphone, I'm still in touch with the world.
Today Me & Kristin went to Carla Cotham Moyer's baby shower. She is due 4 weeks after Kristin. Carla & Kristin played ball together for several years starting at 11 years old. Carla's dad (David) was their softball coach and a wonderful man that all the girls respected and loved. He taught many girls how to be a better softball player. Carla's dad passed away shortly after finding out she was pregnant. He will be greatly missed by all.
Carla & Kristin letting Kenna & Shelby meet for the first time

1 comment:

The Bates Girls! said...

How sweet...don't they still look beautiful even when they are preg! I never looked like that! Hope you have a good week camping!

Love ya