Friday, June 5, 2009

Busy week

This was a very busy week, coming off of vacation. I don't think I will be taking another one at the end of May. There is daily tending to the garden this time of year, and 10 days away was too much. It is almost under control now. Hopefully it won't be too wet from the rain and I can get back in it today.
Last night was the first I had seen Jeremy since he has gotten back. It was so good to have him back eating with us on our Thursday night family meal. We had sour cream chicken enchiladas, taco salad, taquitas, 7 layer taco dip, white cheese dip. When Jeremy was losing his weight I would make Weight Watchers cakes and that was his request. All it is, is a chocolate fudge cake mix and Diet Coke.
Yesterday Ms. Makyna Reese Glover was born, weighing 8 lbs 3 oz. 20 1/2 inches long. We will go see her this afternoon, but from the pics you can see she is a beautiful newborn. You can go to Sissy's blog later and I'm sure she will have the pics posted.
Kristin, John, & Mitchell will be leaving for Florida tomorrow, so keep them in your prayers for safe travel.
Mitchell talking to Shelby
6 months
Jeremy back with us for a couple of weeks.
Eating their lobster suckers

Blue mouth Trevor after eating a cupcake.
Grandmother & PawPaw with the boys
Garden coming right along.
I'll have zuchinni & yellow squash first of the week.
Green Beans
Corn not looking so good, out of 3 rows this was the best. Will have to replant.
Jalepenos
Cucumbers
Cherry Tomatoes

3 comments:

Jessica said...

The garden looks great! I bet your squash and zucchini will be very tasty :) KK is looking good! I hope they have a great vacation, and I can't wait to see you all.

Love you.

Kristin said...

Can't wait to eat those tomatoes!

The Bates Girls! said...

Wow I'm impressed with the garden. If you need any help just call Mags...she used to love workin in the garden with you!

Marty