Thursday, June 11, 2009

From Maine to Florida

Wow, hang on to your hats folks. I thought last week was busy and so decided I needed a vacation. :) Not really, just happened. First of all last Friday, me,Buddy, Kristin, & Mitchell went to see Miss Makyna, and what a sweet precious baby. Then on Friday night we kept Nolen & Trevor. Jamie & Craig were going fishing very early on Saturday. They played outside most of the morning. Kristin, John & Mitchell took off to Florida early Sat. morning. John had been sick all day on Friday, so I'm sure he wasn't looking forward to the drive. On Sunday night, I must have had a motherly instinct, and decided that I needed to go down to be with them. Well, sure enough on Monday morning I had a text from Kristin saying she had gotten sick. Buddy called and got me a room where they were staying. Off I went by 10:45. Got there around 7 and as I was walking to their room I got a text from Kristin saying to get carpet cleaner, Mitchell had gotten sick. But by the next morning they were all fine. I really haven't seen them that much. I have just been chilling on the beach and reading. Boy I can find any excuse to just take off and go. Sorry Buddy couldn't be here. Will be heading home tomorrow.
Our first meeting with little sweet Makyna Reese Glover.
Nolen playing in the sandbox.
There may be two golfers in the family.
Trevor loves any kind of ball.
Our little Tiger Woods.
Family pic in pool.
John throwing Mitchell in pool.
View from room.
Ready to look for crabs.
Mitchell & Daddy
Sunset
Flying kite.
Family pic.
Mommy & Daddy covering him up.
Mitchell buried to the neck.

1 comment:

The Bates Girls! said...

Good for you! You guys all need to just start going at the same time we go. Kristin,Tif & Jamie wouldn't have a problem with babysitters! Glad you all are having a great time and have a safe trip home!

Love ya
Marty