Thursday, August 23, 2012

New England Trip-Day1

We left Mt. Juliet around 3:00 today. Filled the Pony up and headed east. No pictures today because we drove toward VA which we have traveled many many times toward my home town of Bluefield. We are staying in Wytheville, VA tonight. Drove 353 miles today. Tomorrow will also be mostly a driving day, but we leave the interstate and will be on country roads all the way to Virginia Beach. We are going to stop by and visit "The Boggs" which was my pastor when I lived in VA. They live near Martinsville. We will visit with them awhile and then continue on to the east coast. Hopefully, I will have a few pictures for tomorrow nights blog.

1 comment:

jenny said...

Hope you have a great time. Love the northeast, both my girls live there and I go often.