Sunday, September 4, 2011

Kidd Family Reunion

All I can say is Internet don't work and I can't post pics. Wow, What a great time today in the mountains of Virginia with kinfolk. I loved that my grandkids all got to spend time in Wolf Creek where I got to spend so much time as a child. Even though there are only 2 out of the twelve siblings, there were over 100 people there. I so loved that Craig got to spend time with his great uncle Hemen this mornig which is his Pawpaws brother. I was so happy that my whole family was there. And so glad that John (son-in-law) was able to fix Aunt Bessie her waffle this morning at the hotel. She just raved on how kind John was. Just wish that my brother and his family had been there. It was so much fun when I was a kid. Can you imagine how much fun it was with 11 aunts and uncles and all their kids? We had a blast playing in Wolf Creek. I just can't say enough for my 2nd cousin 'Sandra You have done a wonderful job. Thank you for your home for the reunioin.

No comments: