Saturday, September 10, 2011

Tuesday Beach Day

The waves are huge. This was taken from our balcony. Today we just stayed at the condo and read from the balcony and then later went down to the beach. 20 years ago you couldn't have pried me from the beach and sun, but not anymore. I love going down in the afternoon because the sun is behind you and no blaring sun baring down on you. We walked the beach and picked up seashells.
We pretty much had the beach to ourself. Nobody to the north and


very few to the south


Loving the waves


We had little friends around us and then it was time to.....


play in the water. But soon it was night time and since I wake up so early I get to see .....


pretty sunrises





This is my second post of the day, may get one more in. It is about time to head to the water.

No comments: