Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Jamie

Last night we did Jamie's birthday dinner. She requested "Make your own Pizza" I lay out all the ingredients and they put on them what they want. Ingredients included Pepperoni, Turkey Pepperoni, Grilled chicken, Canadian Bacon, Onions, Red Pepper, Mushrooms, Black Olives, Tomatoes, Jalepenos, Banana Pepper and Cheese. I also had Turkey Chili and BBQ wings. Desert was heart shaped brownies with chocolate covered strawberries and ice cream. Today is actually Jamie's birthday, she is hanging on to the 20's for one more year. We are keeping the boys tonight so her and Craig can go out on a date. The boys were sick for quite awhile so I'm sure she is ready to get out of the house.
After dinner the boys had their play time. I had a fire going and dad was sitting as close to it as he could get. He stays cold all the time, so guess it felt good to him. The temps are finally on the rebound today. It has been cold for several days now, so we are ready for some warmer temps. It is going to be in the 60's for the next several days. Me and Buddy will be leaving for Gatlinburg next Thursday to stay until Monday, so I won't be cooking next week. If I can get my air card to work from the mountains, I will blog from there.
Jamie is deciding what she is going to put on her pizza
Jamie's pizza she created (Check out Kristin on the right, she isn't flipping her sister-in-law off, just licking her finger. :) Sweet pic of Jamie and Nolen Nolen helping Jamie blow out her candle I was being attacked by Nolen and Mitchell
Guess this is why I can't lose weight, I need the bigger lap to hold my boys. :)

No comments: