Saturday, February 28, 2009

Riverdance

Today was a great experience. I went to Riverdance for my first time. Kristin & Jamie had been before, but Me & Cindy had never been. Cindy's husband drives limo's so we hired him on and rode in style downtown. I just can't describe how amazing the whole production of Riverdance was. It was a little bit of everything, opera, ballet, the Irish Riverdance, the music was unbelievable with only a 5 person band. The drummer alone was worth going. While we were at the show, Buddy and Bubba took the limo and hung out at Wendy's. After the show we went to Wasabi Japanese Steak House, where they cook the food in front of you. It was great & I'm stuffed. Suppose to be getting snow tonight. We shall see.
All the girls that went to Riverdance. To the right is my friend Cindy, her husband and our limo driver Bubba, then me and Kristin.Left to right, Shannah, Jamie, Stacey in the background then Kristin
Me & Cindy




No comments: