Friday, February 27, 2009

Mexican Night

Last night we had Mexican food. Taco salad, rice, frijole beans, jalapeno poppers, taquita's, cheese dip, & apple tart with ice cream for dessert. Buddy's dad joined us this week also. Sure wish Jeremy had been here, this is one of his favorite meals. My dad brought a cake that they had given him at the Senior Citizens Center. I think Trevor was the only one that ate it and he did enjoy it. It is pure sugar and I don't know how anyone could consume that icing. I got some on my finger and was trying to wash it off. It was like trying to get baby oil off of your hand. Now, I know that can't be good for your insides. Nothing else much happened this week. Getting pretty excited about going to Riverdance tomorrow.
Trevor enjoying his sugar high.


2 comments:

Jessica said...

Sounds yummy! I've been eating a lot of empanadas here in Miami. They are very tasty, if you haven't made them, I think you could make a mean one! Check out some recipes online. You can make chicken, beef, or veggie. I've even had one with crab meat. Love you, and happy cooking!

Craftysis7 said...

Sounds yummy, We had mexican last night only at Camino Real after Dave's game. Trevor looks like he did enjoy the cake. Riverdance was great! Vickie, Cindy, Kim and I went Wednesday night after going to eat at Outback! Could not make it with you guys, due to Dave having his Alumni game at AHS and Darryl's birthday weekend. Knew things would have been too busy this weekend. You all have fun!!!