Thursday, February 12, 2009

Gatlinburg

We are now in Gatlinburg, staying in a chalet over top of Ober Gatlinburg. The weather is absolutely beautiful today. It was in the low 60's and sunny. When we got here the twin Nascar races were just starting. Woohoo, way to go Jeff Gordon on the first race, and a win. Buddy watched them and I sat out on the deck and read and watched the people snow skiing. I saw lots of spills and some of the folks were really good. I'm getting ready to fix fajitas for dinner.
Pics from our chalet of Ober Gatlinburg

Tram heading to the ski slopes Beautiful shot of the mountains with the sun setting on them

3 comments:

Craftysis7 said...

Great pictures, Have fun!!

Sissy

Jessica said...

Beautiful mountains! I think I'll live in the mountains next, maybe the Alps. :) Have a great time.

Kristin said...

WOW! What a great view! You would be getting some good laughs if i was on the slopes! By the way-I thought you were a true Jeff Gordon fan! You can"t even spell his last name right! :0) Your dogs are fine! Both have been inside a WHOLE lot!