Sunday, February 15, 2009

This little chick-a-dee was hanging out on the deck
Friday and Saturday were great days. Friday it was sunny and warm. We were actually on the deck reading in short sleeves and shorts. I didn't make it through the truck race. Went to bed early. Of course, Buddy watched it to the end. Saturday my Valentine fixed me breakfast. :) The day started out rainy and fog was real thick. There was a fine mist for most of the day. We watched the race yesterday. Our Valentine dinner was grilled flatiron steak, baked potato, and Brussels sprouts with Parmesan cheese. This morning I'm going to try to listen to our church service on my laptop, if I can get it to pick up. The signal here is not real good. Then it will be race time again. Go Jeffy, Jimmie, or Junior. Any wins by either of them would be fine with me.


The sledding hill looks like lots of fun. As you can see in the pic at the bottom of this post. that I took today, there is more snow on it. So the kids from church coming up on Monday should have snow. This was people practicing on Friday before hitting the hill.
This was how foggy it was Saturday morning. This was taken from our deck. We are in the clouds
Fog is about gone. The slopes look better today. They were able to make snow last night.

1 comment:

Craftysis7 said...

Looks like you are having a good, relaxing weekend!! I like the picture of the chick-a-dee!!
Have a safe trip home!!