Friday, September 12, 2008

Back in the routine

John, Kristin, Mitchell, Me, Buddy, Nolen, Craig, Jamie, and Trevor

Buddy and his boys


We've been back a couple of days now and are getting back into the routine of some sort of normalcy. Which means not eating out. Whew, I never eat out and when you have to for 10 days straight, just makes you glad to be home. Not only did we eat out, we ate bad. (unhealthy) Sure ran across some very good food though.



Thursday nights are "Family Night" at my house. All the kids, my mom and dad and Jeremy come to eat. We have now added a new member of the Thursday night gang, Shannah. There is kind of a running joke about Buddy always wearing a grey t-shirt of some sort. With me it is usually something black. Well he had 2 Mackinac Island GREY shirts and they both had stains on them. So when we went back over this year, I was determined to buy him another. At first I didn't think we were going to find it but finally ran across some. So I decided we needed to get the whole gang grey ones just like his as a joke. We found one for everyone but me and Jamie. Of course I picked black for me. So just had to take a pic of all of us in our shirts. Hard to get a good group pic, but this was the best we could do as the boys were ready to get in the water and swim.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I like the new title - Life on Grandma's Hill!

Craftysis7 said...

I love the new title and you definetly are on a hill. Still remember Grandma jumping up and down in the front seat of that green van I had that Christmas Eve trying to help it get up that icey drive way of yours. Oh the memories!! I think the picture is good! I only have a few more post and my blog will be up to date, yeah!!

ttyl!!
Love ya,