Monday, September 8, 2008

Home Again

We made it home. Glad to be back in a way, but I sure love to travel. I can't wait to see my boys. That is the hardest part of being away. We had a really great time, and I'm already looking forward to planning our trip for next year. We kind of veered off course a bit but it sure was for the better. We have no clue where next years trip will be, but I think we have pretty much covered all of the Michigan coast. And if you have never been there it is absolutely gorgeous. We really liked it in Maine. So may do the Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont area, but that's a long way off. The funny thing about this trip and last years was the miles we traveled. I kept up with mileage every day and last year we went 2,743 miles and this year it was 2,740. I thought that was so odd. I had no clue it was that close until I got home and looked at last years journal. The worse part about this trip was I have no video. It has been acting up all summer, but it was working when we left and the first day. Then after that I didn't try it again for 3 days. I tried charging up the battery and it worked for just a little while then quit. Oh well, I have tons of pics. I would have loved to have the video though when the ships were going by Saturday and at the Ford Museum on Sunday. So until next year that is all of the traveling for us. I am going to try to keep the blog going but will only be maybe once a week or so.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Grandma and Papaw are home yea.....WE are hungry people at our house can't wait till Thursday.