Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Day 6 (Part 1)







Lighthouse at night. Kind of eerie looking,



Morning sun on lighthouse




Mr. Moose in a tux





Teepee's One for each of the boys






Wooden vehicles

















































This mornings post is mostly for my boys. Around our hotel are all these neat little wooden vehicles and some teepee's. I'm sure the boy's would love playing on them. I did post a new pic of the lighthouse where we are. The sun was shining on it and looked better than the one last night. We took a walk along the lake and are now heading to Mackinaw City. Oh yea by the way my video camera decided to start working today. Although where we are going from here on out we have already seen before. Oh well, at least I have the still pics.

No comments: