Thursday, September 25, 2008

Quick Weekend Trip

This is my fish pond. I was just trying to see if I could figure out how to download a video from my camera. Through our travel from last month we accumulated enough Choice Hotels Points to get 2 free nights. We are going to take a quick weekend trip to drive "The Tail of the Dragon" It is a circle tour of 120 miles of twisty turn roads. One section of it has 318 curves within 11 miles. It is on the other side of the mountain from Gatlinburg. Buddy should have fun driving the road, I'll just be hanging on. http://tailofthedragon.com/ We are also going to Helen, Ga. http://www.helenga.org/ This is a really neat little town that we have been to before. All the hotels, restaurants and stores are constructed like buildings you would see in Germany. So if I survive the dragon, I'll send some pics. :)

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Take some Dramamean with you! (i dont think thats spelled right)

Craftysis7 said...

Wow, Becky, you and I both are getting good at this blogging!!
Thanks for your help on the video yesterday!!

Have a fun and safe trip!!

Love ya

Craftysis7 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.